Get your pool ready for Summer or winterize your swimming pool. Our competitively priced swimming pool opening and closing services include the following:
- Includes 1 return visit only (if needed)
- Remove, fold and put cover in bag. Screw down deck grommets.
- Reinstall deck equipment (ladder & rail).
- Make sure all drain plugs are replaced in pump, filter, heater, booster pump, pool cleaners, etc.
- Remove winterizing plugs from the skimmer and the return lines
- Prime the pump and then turn on the circulation and filtration system
- Add shock & chemicals, billed additionally as needed
- Brush entire pool & vac if water quality allows
- Attached hot tubs additional $150.00
**** Please Note**** New for 2020****
Return visits needed due to poor water quality are billed separately as service calls! We include only 1 return visit! Poor quality winter covers are to blame for this and we are not responsible for “Swamp” water upon opening.
- Drain pool water level down
- Remove ladders & rails. Raise deck grommets for cover
- Blow out & plug all lines & filtration
- Add needed winter chemicals, billed additionally as needed.
- Install winter cover
- We carry a full line of winterization products (plugs, skimmer Gizmo’s, antifreeze etc.) on our trucks.
Call us at (508) 258-0099 or email us today for a free estimate on opening and closing your swimming pool.